Lakeside Health Care Center of Dassel, a division of Augustana Care, is currently seeking both FT & PT Dining Aides/Cook Assistant for an morning and day shifts. If you enjoy working in a team environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve, then please apply!
- Displays and communicates with an attitude of courtesy and respect to all residents, families, and staff.
- Maintains a clean, sanitized, and organized work environment.
- Works under the direction of Dining Service Director and Supervisor.
- Works within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents, guests and employees:
- Functions as a team member with other staff in the performance of all duties.
- Prepares food items needed for meals using recipes and proper cooking/baking techniques.
- Properly plates, portions, and serves all foods and beverages.
- Delivers individual meals to residents in the dining room.Assists residents with their meal – cutting meat, buttering bread, etc.
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas.
- Assists in maintaining adequate stock of all food and supplies needed throughout the department.
- Assists with putting stock away from food deliveries.
- Completes food prep for the next day and assigned cleaning.
- Ability to speak and read English
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow instruction
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with others
Competitive wages and FT benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, retirement accounts with employer match, flex spending and more.
Augustana Care is a non-profit organization that provides senior housing, health care, and community based services to older generations and others in need and helps residents live the lives that most inspire them. Augustana's Lakeside Campus is a 54 Long Term Care/ TCU facility serving Dassel, MN add the surrounding communities.
Please consider joining our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
** If you do not have a resume, please type your job history in "resume field"
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran