Augustana Care is a leader in offering a full continuum of services and has locations in Minnesota while growing into Colorado. Augustana Care employs over 2,000 employees and partners with more than 1,000 volunteers to serve approximately 6,000 older adults in its combined campuses and community service programs. We are a non-profit, faith based organization that provides senior housing, healthcare and community services to older generations and others in need to help residents live the lives that most inspire them.
We are presently seeking to hire Full Time Executive Administrator for our Emerald Crest campuses which are part of Augustana Care. Emerald Crest specializes in memory care, and we utilize a deep knowledge of memory care by offering an assisted living setting for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia-related conditions. The goal of Emerald Crest is to assist people in living with memory challenges. It is based on a continuum of care that equally considers people’s physical and cognitive needs. We focus on their abilities and adjust to their challenges; we adapt over time to find the best way to help them live their lives to the fullest. Our campuses are in Burnsville, Minnetonka, Shakopee and Victoria.
- Provide oversight to company leaders in housing settings in geographically and demographically diverse markets.
- Maintain overall accountability for the direction and business results of the properties under your direction including financial growth, quality outcomes, employee relations and development, customer service, government relations and compliance.
- Anticipate future business and financial opportunities and participate in the development of initiatives and actions.
- Promote an environment that fosters creative thinking, problem solving and empowerment in the development of the facilities’ management teams.
- Hire Emerald Crest leadership in accordance with company standards.
- Oversee orientation of all new hires and the ongoing development of incumbent direct reports.
- Work collaboratively within Augustana Care to drive desired business results in all domains.
- Leverage the strengths and skills of Residence Directors in collaborative efforts focused on solutions to issues facing the company.
- Ensure facility leaders understand the principles of effective recruitment and retention strategies and that those strategies are executed appropriately.
- Establish performance plans for all direct reports that reflect the expectation for performance consistent with desired operational results.
- Oversee development of operating budgets.Work with the Regional Director to review financial performance of operations against targets, ensure appropriate business systems are in place and direct interventions to drive desired results.
- Develop partnerships with state and local payers, survey agencies, other health care providers and community agencies.
- Work with Augustana Care resources to evaluate the markets served and to develop marketing and sales strategies that respond to local and regional market needs and enhance financial performance.
- Ensure that properties of Augustana Care are maintained in a manner that promotes quality of care, quality of life, a safe environment and protection of the assets.
- Understands and respects residents’ rights, vulnerable adults and confidentiality issues.
- Must be aware of HIPAA regulations.
- Memory Care Experience
- BA or BS in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field
- 5 years or more experience in Senior Housing or Skilled nursing facility
- Extensive Senior Housing and Assisted Living knowledge
- Ability to analyze complex situations and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with Regional Director and direct reports
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to multiple locations
We offer a generous salary and benefit package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurances. Also, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Flex Pay, Employer Retirement Match and more. To learn more about this opportunity, please apply.